Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Delightful Devotion


WOWZA A NEW DESIGN!

Delightful Devotion – This is a bouquet of “King Tut” blue sweet peas that I have grown in my garden.  They are a special hybrid just absolutely gorgeous I love them in the center there is just a hint of pink!  I have placed these in a bouquet with blue and pink forget me nots, and a royal blue bachelor button.  All of which are in my flower garden.  I have been struggling to find the design that inspires me and I believe I have created 2 design similar but just can’t choose.

DID YOU KNOW

Symmetry is another manifestation of the balance of Yin and Yang, of the unimpeded flow of ch'i.  Ch’I is a river pristine energy, a power that not only flows through us, but unites our tangible self, our body, thoughts, emotions and sensations to our intangible, our spirit and consciousness.  Ch’I is the crux of our pure self.

Sweet Pea symbolism - The fragrant sweet pea is the April birth flower.  The sweet pea symbolizes blissful pleasure due to their vivid colors.  I can personally attest to this as I am filled with delight when I pass by these beauties!  Sweet peas are also given as a thank you gift because the also symbolize gratitude and devotion.  Legend has it that sweet peas entice people and inspire new friendships.

The Forget-Me-Not flower represents true faithful love, fond memories and hope. It is also a flower essence of the heart chakra.

#sweetpea #forgetmenot #flowerlovers #mandala #mandalaart #Zen #Zenart #psychedelicart #flowerart #naturelovers #naturenerd #inspirational #goodwill #spreadlove #positiveenergy #sacredgeometry #bemidjiartist #minnesotartist  #geometricart #symmetricalart


No comments:

Post a Comment