Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Blooming Relaxation


Blooming relaxation

I hope this bouquet of symmetry washes your anxiety away.

I find it takes away my anxiety when I allow myself to float into this design. I actually see this in a three dimensional space, surrounded by all the beauty, blanketing and comforting me . I hope it washes your stress away as well.

Wishing you all hope health happiness and oceans of peace love and laughter - Mel


#anxietyawareness #anxietyrelief #tranquility #peaceful #relaxing #serenity #soothing #symmetry #geometric #geometricalart #zen #zenart #flowerart #floweraddict #flowermandala #flowerlovers #natureart #natureaddict #naturetherapy #natureheals #natureview #naturevibes #naturesbeauty #natureswonder #naturescape #kaleidoscope #kaleidoscopic #womenartist

No comments:

Post a Comment