Friday, April 2, 2021

Forget You Not crystal suncatcher


FORGET YOU NOT

 

The sun was amazing this morning and had to take a new video of my  newest suncatcher.

 

This suncatchers my favorite Swarovski crystal heart love bead, crystal passions finish.  These hearts absolutely twinkle and dance with color when the sun's rays tickle them!  I have literally bought all the stock out there of these and will be sad when I run out as suncatcher featuring this heart are selling fast!

 

This mesmerizing suncatcher also features a 40mm Swarovski cone ball prism laser signed.  I cannot find anymore out there either and only have 2.

 

A magnificent Mother's day gift that will truly dazzle her and become a family keepsake for sure!

 


 

#suncatcher #crystalprisms #crystalsuncatcher #swarovskicrystals #swarovskisuncatcher #mandalaart #zenart #mothersdaygifts #giftsformom #giftsforher #rainbowmaker#rainbowcatcher #crystalartwork


No comments:

Post a Comment