Thursday, January 7, 2021



I would like to present a LIMITED quantity Swarovski Strass laser signed prisms with my LIMITED quantity Swarovski Elements crystal beads surrounding my glass  mandala suncatcher.

Swarovski Strass has announced that they will be significantly reducing their product line.  Beautiful flawless unsurpassed quality crystals from them are not longer being produces as the end of this year.  I have procured some inventory so that this gems will be available to those who desire them.

If you are interestind you my go to my Etsy shop to see what I have listed.  You  may request any of my designs in this format.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/melbecreation

#swavorskicrystals #crystalsuncatcher #suncatchers #valentinegift #mothersdaygift #rainbowmaker #rainbowcatcher #crystaldecor  #mandalaart #zenart

No comments:

Post a Comment