Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Party Of Eight

 


Purchase in a poster

Purchase on Cavas

Purchase in Iphone Samsung phone cover

As many of you know I am a self-proclaimed nature nerd and one of the things I do during the summer time is raise and release monarch butterflies. Two years ago I did several live videos of their release. I have an extensive butterfly garden with milk weed for the monarchs and other host plants for several of my favorite butterflies. I also have numerous nectar plants for my hummingbirds, butterflies and bees that I love so!

 

I have released over 50 butterflies so far this year. In this photo you will find a “Party Of Eight” that I released the other day. I have finally started to list some of my traditional photos on Etsy. This image is currently available on a 10x8 canvas and I can put it on just about anything you like from a print on demand partner, or on the products that I print which include suncatchers, jewelry, boxes, trivets and coasters.

 

Party Of Eight - The butterfly as I have mentioned symbolizes a person’s soul. In ancient Greek the word for butterfly is "Psyche", which translated means "soul". Psyche is the Greek Goddess of souls. Butterflies are believed to represent one’s essence that encompasses their past, present and future. They also represent good luck and joy. Butterflies are believed to be grantors of wishes. Setting a butterfly free you are to place a wish on their wings and they will carry that wish to the heavens to be granted.

 

The butterfly is the Celtic Zodiac for those born between September 30th thru October 27th. Those born under this sign are said to be extremely social hence the phrase, “Social Butterfly”. They are known to have a joyful personality and a cheery disposition. They are intuitively empathetic and people are drawn to their positive aura.

 

The Mandarin Chinese word for butterfly is "hu-tieh". "Tieh" means "70 years", therefore butterflies have become a symbol for a long life.

 

#butterfly #monarchbutterfly #butterflylover #naturenerd #naturelover #naturephotography #wildlifephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment