Monday, December 9, 2019



BEFORE

After







BEFORE AND AFTER A NEW DESIGN!

Gilded Gem this is a Clouded Sulfur butterfly on a butterfly bush bloom. We had so many of these beauties fluttering all over the clover on our property. They love feasting on clover, I was chasing butterflies all afternoon trying to get the perfect shot as they do not hold still. This fella I caught in the early morning while it was still warming up and drying off as we had a heavy dew that morning.

I think he has such beautiful colors with the pink edges, green eyes and yellow body! His antennae even have lovely colors!

I have been hoping to get a picture of these beauties for some time now and I am pleased to have this design a part of my portfolio.

DID YOU KNOW?????   I have over 250 designs?  You can visit my portfolio to see them all!

Sending you smiles, laughter and positive energy,
Mel


#butterfly #butterflylover #naturelover #naturenerd #mothernature #mandala #mandalaart #Zenart #naturalist #naturephotography #wildlifephotography #psychedelicart #green #art #natureart

No comments:

Post a Comment