Friday, November 1, 2019

More Info

Enthusiastic IngenuityOh the beauty of Nasturtiums!  I love there gorgeous varied blooms and their almost lily pad like leaves.   My hummers and bees just love these blooms as they are rich in nectar.  They create a lush and colorful display in the shady areas of my yard.


The general symbolism of nasturtiums is triumph and conquest.  The color of the nasturtium also conveys symbolism.  Orange represents enthusiasm and creativity. 

Green is my favorite color but I must confess there is an energy to the color orange that I am often drawn to.  When is see green and orange together it ignites my spirits!   

I have been feeling so “fierce” lately, not in an adverse way, I have a sense of empowerment over personal challenges, a sense of control over my destiny, focused and determined. 

This design that I titled Enthusiastic Ingenuity is a result of my soul singing, “I am strong, I am capable, I will succeeded in the goals I have set for myself.  

I share this with all of you that need some strength and encouragement!  GO GET ‘EM dear friends!

#flowers #nasturtiums #mandala  #mandalaart #zen #zenart #flowerpower #encouragement #determination #ingenuity #positivethought #encouragingthought #positivethinking #inspirational #inspiration #psychedelicart #kaleidoscopic #bemidjiminnesota #minnesotaartist

No comments:

Post a Comment