Thursday, September 19, 2019



BEFORE AND AFTER

Mesmerizing Memories - This is a bouquet of forget-me-nots place on an orange gladioli. 

The forget-me-not symbolizes sincere and everlasting love, faithful love even through tribulations, and a timeless bond.  The forget-me-not is said to bring fond memories you shared with someone.  It is also a symbol to be mindful of the ones you love in life and to create perpetual joyful memories while you are blessed to have them in your life.

There is a German myth about a couple taking a romantic stroll along the Danube River.  They spot the beautiful blue blooms of the forget-me-not.  The handsome and romantic gent attempts to pick a bouquet for his love, but tragically slips and is swept away by the river’s fierce current.  As he is carried away by the current he cries out to her, “Forget me not my love!”  It is believed this is how the flower was named.

The Gladioli symbolizes strength and integrity.  It also represents infatuation.  If you gift a gladioli to someone one you are telling them that have injected your heart with passion.  The gladioli is a flower of drama.  I thought it was a good pairing with the forget-me-nots.


#forgetmenots #flowerlover #flowerart #mandala #mandalaart #Zen #zenart #chakra #chakraart #bemidjiminnesota #bemidjiartist #minnesotaartist #psychedelicart #flowerpower #bemidjiminnesotaartist #minnesotaartist #yogaart 

No comments:

Post a Comment