Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ely, MN Harvest Moon Festival


Another successful show in Ely the weather was extremely warm for this time of year.  I cannot believe it was in the high 80’s! 



Thank you Ely for your hospitality I had wonderful sales and met some fantastic people that I hope become friends. 



A fellow artist and friend Betsey Harris took these photos of my booth while in Ely.





What is up next?  Well I am glad you asked!  October 1st and 2nd I will be East Grand Forks for the Arts and Crafts Fair.  This will be my second year participating in this event. 




I have been working on new designs!  I have a new male hummingbird kaleidoscope, monarchs, grasshopper, frogs and more!  I will be releasing these next year and phasing out some of my older designs.



Until next time dear friends,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment