Monday, July 19, 2010

First Art Show

I have successfully completed my first art show.   I was so nervous!  I had wonderful feedback and good sales.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by.  I was lucky to have Christina from Bad Cat Creations right next to me and that gave me great comfort.  My sister flew from Michigan to be with me as well.  Her input and support is so important to me.  My husbad worked so hard setting everything up I can't thank  him enough either.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and took the time to view my work.  Thank you for your positive input!  I hope you continue to view my new works.

Up next the Glensheen's Art Fair in Duluth.  I think I will make a few  adjustmest to my displays and jazz it up a bit.

Keep in touch everyone - tell me what you think - tell me what you would like to see in my future pieces.  Your input is important to me as I am creating these for all of you.

Take care,
Melbe

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast hanging out with you! It was so great to hear the wonderful positive comments from people, they really and truly love your work - how gratifying it must be for you! Thank you for sharing these with us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete