Monday, September 5, 2011

Kings Gardens and the Arts Of 84 Art Crawl

This is the first year I participated in this event as an artist and I must say it exceeded my wildest dreams!  King Gardens is a beautiful setting for an art fair and the proprietor, and Lissa Sumption was a fantastic host for this event.  The attendance to this event was nonstop art enthusiasts who made this event not only successful but just downright fun to be a vendor!  I cannot wait until next year!  If you are in the Longville, MN area you simply must stop by this lovely garden. 

Next weekend, September 9-11th I will be participating in Ely’s Harvest Moon Festival.  I had a successful show last year and have many new designs and products to show this year.  I cannot wait to visit with my Ely friends again…it has just been too long.  A fellow artist Betsy Harries, Sweetgrass Trading company, will also be attending and she creates the most amazing felt people.  I have a few photos here showing her amazing work. 


I have been doing a lot of maintenance on my website, www.kaleidoscopephotoart.com  and hope that you will stop by and watch a slide show of my artwork on the front page.  You can also place an order, or request a special order while on the site.  On the contact page, there is a place for you to leave a comment if you like. 
Have a wonderful day,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment