Hard Candy Christmas – Today’s video has a few fun effects I added and I hope you enjoy them as I worked a long time on this one! Turn up the volume for some cheerful holiday music! I hope this candy cane and ribbon candy design brings back some Christmas nostalgia and the magic of Christmas!T
Candy Cane facts:
- National Candy Cane Day is celebrated 26th December in the United States.
- The world’s largest candy cane was created in 2011 and was 63 feet tall.
- The average sized candy cane (5 inch) weighs roughly half an ounce and only has 50 calories.
- Candy canes do not have any fat or cholesterol.
- Originally, candy canes were only white and they didn’t have the bend.
- The first candy cane was made over 350 years ago.
- The candy cane was first mentioned in association with Christmas in 1874.
- In 1882, candy canes were first hung on Christmas trees.
- The red and white striped candy canes were first made around 1900.
- Over 1.7 billion candy canes are made each year around the world.