Monday, September 18, 2017

An Unforgettable Love

Meditative Monday – Here is a bouquet of flowers that are growing in my flower gardens and around my house. I am not sure if I have told you that most of my flower designs are from flowers I am growing.

This bouquet includes bachelor buttons A.K.A cornflower, forget-me-nots, yellow pansies, baby snapdragons and Deptford pinks.

Wishing you a marvelous Monday!

An Unforgettable Love

Bachelor Buttons symbolism - bachelors wore this flower when they were attracted to a maiden and sought to court her. The longer the bachelor donned the flower and the longer the flower bloomed told of the degree of his love. If the flower faded away quickly it was not meant to be.

Forget-me-not symbolism - The Forget-Me-Not flower represents true faithful love, fond memories and hope. It is also a flower essence of the heart chakra.

Pansy symbolism - The flower symbolism associated with the pansy is merriment and you occupy my thoughts. The pansy is also considered a flower of remembrance, togetherness and union. Pansies help evoke fond memories of our loved ones. It is believed if a pansy is placed over someone’s eyes while sleeping, upon waking that person will fall in love with the first person to appear. The pansy is also a flower essence of the third eye chakra.

Snapdragon symbolism - fascination and being cordial. It is also a flower essence of the throat chakra.







#mondaymotivation #mondaymorning #art #chakra #chakraart#mandala #mandalaart #Zen #Zenart #kaleidoscope#kaleidoscopeart #psychedelic #psychedelicart #meditation#tranquil #peaceful #flowerlovers #naturelovers #bohemian#newage #sacredgeometry #hippie #gypsysoul

No comments:

Post a Comment